How to weigh loss very common problem

 What to eat for dinner When to eat 

What to 








In what quantity to eat?




so as to stay slim for a lifetime




Whenever a person wants to lose weight




First thing




I am skipping dinner nowadays




Or I am just having soup or salad for dinners



Skipping dinners isn't a bad thing



But why try things that are temporary in life?



If you are temporarily skipping dinner then weight loss will be for a temporary time


Better learn it



What to eat?



When to eat?



Which food choices to take?



To stay lean forever!



The lady that comes to help me in my kitchen



was saying a day before, Palak! Should I ask you something?



How can you stay slim after eating so much?



Firstly I thought, Thank God, my granny isn't listening!





As she used to get angry



why are you keeping an eye on Palak's plate?



Guys! It is a fact. I stay very slim after eating 5 to 6 times a day!



If your basics are clear related to food



Why do they say it to you,



eat at least 2-3 hours before sleeping



Our body must not be busy with digestion at that time



should not be busy digesting food



Our body should fight infection at that time



if there are toxins, should detox them



Our body should develop hormones



But, if we eat food that is not properly digested



then body stays busy the whole night with digestion



When you wake up in the morning, you really have to force yourself to get up




You stay fatigued



have water retention somewhere or the other



dark circles appear



skin doesn't look fresh



mood stays upset



crave for sweets all day



stays irritated



if your body is busy with digestion at night



Hence, First of all, you have to learn about



What to eat, if you are eating an hour before you sleep



Eating 3 hours before then what to eat?



For example,



You have a gap of 3 hours before bedtime



You have to eat enough so you don't starve for the next 3-4 hours


What beats your hunger?



Fat & Fiber



Put butter in lentils



add pure ghee



replace grilled chicken with butter chicken



or eat lamb





it takes 2-3 hours to digest lamb



if you are eating something 3 hours before bedtime




the body will digest it



Eat butter, ghee, or you can have stevia ice cream a little



Just don't relax in one place after eating



take a 10-15 minutes walk, you will never gain weight



And if you get hungry before sleeping



Just keep a check to not eat carbohydrates



Rice, Chapati- you will not eat all this



Because these all give quick energy



We have to run out of energy



Gaining energy will hamper your sleep hormones



This is a very common problem in males



My brother has a shop that he closes at 10 pm



and comes home at 10:30 pm



I asked, What do you eat, brother?



I don't eat anything still I got diabetes



One bowl of lentils and chappati



Guys! This chapati has carbohydrates



These rice have carbohydrates



If you had them 3 hours before, it's ok!



You need energy for 3 hours



But do not eat all this before sleeping



I know, if I say this,



Sleep after having a glass of full-fat milk



sleep after eating nuts



or sleep after taking a protein shake



People do not feel satisfied, they find satisfaction after eating food



Hence, try to stick to lentils and vegetables



Avoid chapati and rice, if you are eating an hour before sleeping



Because this chapati and rice will provide you energy



plus, in the morning, your fasting blood glucose level



will shoot up immensely that is the reason you get diabetes



Now I am going to change your mindset



with which you will stay slim forever



A person goes to a wedding



or party or to eat buffet with family in the evening



They think, Let's eat much today



I will eat less from tomorrow



This thinking is making you fat



Let's say, you went to a buffet or party



The amount of protein, carbs, and fats required by your body,




you ate more than that



All this is going to get stored as fat in your body at night



It got stored as fat



You are feeling guilty next morning that you ate much last night



So, the next day, your body needs to make hormones from fat



You can not provide it because you are eating it less



You will exercise more because you are having guilt from the last night




then you will not give protein to your body



muscle will not repair



the body will feel fatigued on the third day



So Guys! Leave this mindset



Let me eat much today, tomorrow I will eat less



No!




What you ate today has now been stored in fat



What does that mean



I never have ice cream or I do not eat much!



I eat but I eat whole, the next day also



I just increase my activity



coming back from a buffet



I ask my mother in the car



Mom, shall we go to the park to walk for 20-25 minutes?




or the next day, besides doing my exercise, I go for a walk for 30-45 minutes



But I never eat less



So, first of all, guys! change your mindset



If you are eating more than your body really require



That will get stored as a fat



Let me tell you one simple hack that I use



When I go outside



I know, there are so many tempting things around



that today fat will get stored



At that time, the moment I enter the party, I start to eat



Firstly, I complete my protein- lentils, chicken



After that, for the remaining hunger, I eat a lot of vegetables



Sauté in butter



I keep on eating salad



Then my stomach gets so filled



When sweet are served, I just don't eat



I know you will like this tip and you will stay slim forever




So guys! Do share this Article



This thinking must pass on to your friend list



eat properly



eat it will a proper mindset



eat it at the right time



then people will say this to you



You eat like a heuman Take care, Bye!










Post a Comment

0 Comments