How to woman live life healthy

When you have to reverse a disease,

at first, you have to think about fats.


It is protein which will make happy neuro-transmitters.


Sorry guys, the portion size that is recommended by the dietitians,


It doesn't work.

 
 



We have a community of 1000 people on called "Wonder Women".


We motivate each other for exercise.




Someone is feeling low or down, so we call them.

We support them psychologically. We share a lot of things with each other.

We discuss our health journey as well.

With passing time, we are aging backwards.

And not only this,

We are also celebrating each other's happiness and birthdays.

My wonder women celebrated my birthday very well.

I had to give them some return gifts.

I advised them,

From today, whatever you are consuming, send me a photo of that.

Share those images in the group and I will monitor which wrong item you have been consuming.

When I started to monitor their plates daily, I noticed

They have understood what healthy and unhealthy food is.

but they don't understand what the balance is.

So, in today's video I will discuss the difference between healthy and balanced meals.

And at the end of the video, I will discuss how to eat for weight loss.

What do I eat for weight loss?

If you are excited about this video, please share it.

First off, we should understand what healthy foods are.

Healthy foods are the ones that give you energy.

Unhealthy foods are the ones that suck your energy.

If you feel energetic after consuming food, it means that you have had a healthy meal.

If you feel sleepy after consuming food, it means that you have had an unhealthy meal.

Gluten

Dairy

Sugar

All of these are unhealthy foods.

The problem is that our lives have become so fast

that we are unable to digest gluten.

It takes a lot of energy for the body to digest gluten.

So when people leave gluten or follow our free diet plan on 

and download it. The first thing they say is

"Palak, our energy levels have become balanced."

Then I invite them to come and do exercise.

Take their health to the next level.

So, when you cut off anti-nutrients, which suck your energy from your diet


So it becomes a healthy meal.

I frequently tell people that the best symptom is

You should observe how your mood is. Did you feel any cravings?

Today I had positive thoughts and I was happy the whole day.

What did I consume the whole day?

Why am I so happy?

Because your gut keeps

talking to your brain through the gut brain axis

and it affects your food, mood, and energy levels

So repeat those things again.

Now, I will tell you what a balanced meal is. I have not done any article📰📰📰regarding this.


A balanced meal is a meal where your plate consists of both

macro nutrients

micronutrients

What are macros?

There are three types of macros.

Protein

Fats

Carbs

When you have to reverse any disease,

You have to think about the fat first.

But now that we have reversed our diseases, we have to think about weight loss

and our lifestyle has changed as well, now we have become more active.

One meal should contain at least 25-30 grams of protein.

You should not skip protein in the lunch if you have taken it in the breakfast.


NO


Your 3-4 meals should contain 25-30 grams of protein.

It is a protein that will make happy neurotransmitters.

Proteins work directly on your organs and muscles.

What are the second and third macronutrients?

Fats and carbs

Fats and carbs depend upon the timings
 

If you are going to do a workout within an hour, then you need carbohydrates.

Carbs give you quick energy.

You need simple carbs like rice

banana

but with any meal, take 50-100 grams of Carbs

meaning

If you are taking carbohydrates through bananas,

do not eat more than half a banana.

The mistake you are making is that

You take 100 grams of carbohydrates

and then have a toast as well, it will all get converted into fat.

In the same way, with the process of gluconeogenesis

If you are taking more than 25-30 grams of protein daily, depending upon your lifestyle,


It will be converted into fat.

Basically, we consume fats because they satiate us.

Our stomach remains filled for a long time.

Just tell me one thing, Why would I need Fats before workouts?

In our protein shake, I have added the MCT fat.


MCT doesn't require digestion; it gets converted into energy directly.


But 1-2 hours before going to bed, you don't need to consume carbs; you don't need quick energy.

After that, I keep on switching between simple carbs and complex carbs.

Complex carbohydrates such as oats and ragi

which I consume when I want my stomach to be filled for a long time.

But before a half-hour of a workout, for quick energy, I consume simple carbs.

After that, I do not eat simple carbohydrates.

I eat complex carbohydrates, but not more than 50-100 grams.

and at dinner

If I have done dinner by 6 pm,

Then I will consume complex carbohydrates.

But if I had eaten dinner by 9 pm, then I won't consume carbohydrates,


And what are "fats"?
 

If your meal is cooked in desi ghee or coconut oil,

and after that, I consume one avocado

or any source of fat like nuts and seeds,

I consume fat till the time I do not feel satiety.


Post a Comment

0 Comments