Batman psychotic creation ! full comic

Batman has created the Ultimate Weapon to stop himself Batman created a mental state known 








as zorinar he is the ultimate Batman a Batman without anything holding him back from being Batman he did it as a way to prevent himself from falling to his own trappings the ultimate Batman who can stop anything without being hindered by things like the bat family or love many issues ago the penguin was killed and he blamed his death on Batman the zorin are Batman the ultimate Batman had built a robot that would go out and murder Batman if he was found to have murdered somebody Fail-Safe the robot proceeded to then seemingly kill Batman but at the last second they programmed him to have compassion with this compassion Fail-Safe the robot teleported Batman to a Gotham that didn't have a Batman where he then was able to start over becoming new brand new Reborn Batman he then chased a villain known as Halliday who went 

through the Multiverse creating a dozen new Jokers and it was Tim Drake who 


eventually showed up and brought Batman home Bruce Wayne is now broken zorinar is locked away in Batman's brain again Fail-Safe is missing and Bruce just doesn't know what to do next today is Batman issue 136 and this is comic story and I create audio dramas of your favorite comic books and today we're going to be continuing the story of Batman's multiversal Adventures after returning from a series of jumps through the Multiverse Batman sits up in his bed in the batacomes thinking that he's fine Mr terrific looks at the charts telling him that he does heal remarkably fast so he's inclined to agree though there is still some residual multiversal energy from his trip Batman gets dressed telling him that it's harmless it'll dissipate with time thanks for sticking around to Gotham thanks for keeping an eye on me Mr terrific it's my pleasure but I would be remiss if I didn't ask about Batman looks at his hand the hand that he has now lost and of replaced to the robotic one and he tells Mr terrific that he'd appreciate it if he just kept the robotic hand between them while getting ready to leave there's a call on the comps and when Batman answers Tim says that he was just checking in to see how Batman was doing Batman tells him that he's fine and Tim says if he says so but maybe he should take the night off and Batman stops him I'm fine any major development since I've been away Tim tells them that with the penguin dead two of his kids showed up to run the Iceberg Lounge then there's Selena Batman takes a moment to himself to meditate to Center himself from everything that just recently happened Fail-Safe the robotic Batman is still out there red mask 

created an entire Multiverse of jokers and then there's zurvenar the psychotic version of Batman in his own mind that he created 

it as his own ultimate Batman zura calls out to Bruce telling him my name is Batman Bruce tells him no you're a backup human operating system I'm the real you I was created in the event your mind was under attack well it is under attack by Batman by your insecurities and your doubts and when Batman has doubts people die I won't let that happen you've been locked away you don't have any power anymore and zorinar laughs that's interesting locked away instead of being destroyed it's 

because you can't without destroying your own mind Bruce or is it because you need me you need me for what's coming right 


because Batman can't be weak Bruce shakes his head grounding himself back to reality realizing that during his time meditating there were dozens of calls dick Barbara Duke Stephanie Clark they all want to know how Bruce is Bruce is hurt Bruce is lost but Batman isn't later at the Iceberg Lounge Addison and Aiden cobblepot have expanded upon their late father's work creating an off the books back room for Gotham's high rollers even though Bruce been away it's his job to remind them that Batman still watches the streets just as the next hand is dealt Batman activates the explosions and drops in on the table calling out to Addison and Aiden telling them that they're just as greedy as their father was Addison yells in business you're either growing or dying heard you already passed the ladder Batman jumps down I don't die just ask your father if you have a Ouija board handy Aiden whoever winds up telling him to get away from his sister but Batman has already predicted how Aiden would react but what he didn't predict was how fast he actually was so much so that before Batman could even get a footing Aiden has already charged and thrown him into the bathroom and was choking him he underestimated him and now he knows Aiden can take it Batman reaches out to grab at Aiden's hand and as he crushes it he looks at his new hand not realizing the strength that a robotic hand could have he hides the surprise to look getting up telling Addison to consider this a warning after leaving there Batman radios into Babs to follow up on something that Tim mentioned something about Selena Batman's informed that there was a breakout and a handful of inmates escaped but nobody has heard from Selena since she got out of prison it's possible that she may have skipped town so keep an eye out for her for him but there's something else Babs asks Batman did you take off your monitoring systems I'm not getting a read under physical condition that man ends the transmission I'm fine which is only partly true Batman is fine but Bruce Wayne is not this is the only way that it works out the next day a woman stops by a bagel and coffee shop for a late afternoon snack when a voice calls out to her from the Shadows cats are creatures of habit the woman scarves bat after ditching the disguise Selena says that she heard that he was back in town some Grand Adventure in Space this time Batman says that she broke out of prison she tells him yeah it wasn't doing it for her anymore it's been weeks since they've seen each other and he's going to what bring her in reprimand her Batman says that she killed Valmont to save him I don't like it but you don't deserve a life in prison we've all had to make hard choices and you turned it down my help my lawyer Selena so she asks him I freed myself instead of using your money I'm a ghost now and maybe that's what I want to be for now a fresh start something new like Oswald Batman stairs what you may have been hung up on not being able to save him but it was all a lie the penguin just wanted out he wanted to get away from the back and forth he faked his own death Bruce I wasn't sure if I should tell you but Oswald left town and settled elsewhere Batman stumbles back fail safe the robot I created it came after me my family all because it 


thought I killed cobblepot and you kept that from me we're not supposed to have secrets from each other she looks at him the two of us are nothing but secrets of Bruce don't even pretend like we're not I love you but our lives I wasn't in space I was in Another Universe another Gotham there was a Selena there too I couldn't help but love her as well that's the kind of hold you have over me and you betrayed me she sighs your life I'm not the other Selena I'm my own person and I didn't know that you created some damn robot to kill yourself I didn't know either wow to think I kept secrets from you as she leaves Batman just sits there when an alarm goes off signaling an intruder in the manor he hurries over looking down at the hole that zorinar made for himself a cave beneath his own a place where Fail-Safe was created and then there's a noise coming from upstairs Batman quietly sneaks out from behind the clock hearing the voices happy voices and laughter steps into the kitchen and he sees all of his children there making breakfast just as he's about to ask what's going on Jason looks at him yeah they tricked me to be here too seconds later dick and Babs enter stating that they're sorry for being late dick says that it was his idea to trip the sensors 

Tag


Batman cmoic

Batmanpsychotic creation

Batmanpsychotic creation full comic


Batman comi story

figured it'd be the only way to make sure that Bruce got here in a hurry besides that it's time to eat come on Bruce Bruce follows taking in the scene seeing so many of his children there happy they're all young men and women who have followed him into his life people who still feel Joy even if it's sparingly then dick walks up stating that Tim told him about xernar is everything all right yes zoradar is locked away there's

nothing to worry about except there is zorinar has poisoned the well he put doubt into Bruce's mind he created Fail-Safe he built a zorinar cave beneath the other cave what else did zernar do you can see the end coming no wait that's not it you can feel the end coming and he can't see it he's blind blind as a bat how does he save everyone here everyone that he loves how far can Batman go how far can Bruce go before it all Burns away but there's a little story that was added to this particular issue it's called the plans below and we see how zurinar operated we need to jump back in time to a time when xernar existed but a time before Bruce knew what he was doing as Bruce Wayne is working away at his desk Alfred knocks on the door I know you may think of yourself as above mere mortals but two hours of sleep is not enough to Bruce laughs I'm fine Alfred I'll take my morning coffee and caddy comments to go right now there's work to be done he takes his coffee down to the cave going over Riddler's latest riddle when something changes he seems to snap into a different personality he turns back activating a hidden switch that opens up a hatch to a hidden room in the cave one with a whole new bat suit he pulls on a purple mask and zorinar through Bruce's Body says Ah now let's see how you're 

coming along zorinar activates fail safe and the robot says alert mode activated good



 what are your directives to observe Batman via Global chatter and witness behaviors if there is a 95 probability that he willingly took a life I am to eliminate Batman and how will you go about it I will kill Batman I can under my Paradox to murder a man for the crime of murder sirenar steps over into the training area Batman isn't just a man he's a force of Nature and if he's got a taste for blood he'll never stop killing that blood will run into Gotham's soil and a new world will grow in its place Zur looks at failsafe can you kill him failsafe shuffles out of his capsule yes show me durinar begins to spar with the robot but soon failsafe grabs him I will 





observe and make determinations and it appears Batman has gone too far which means Dura grabs two injectors slamming them into Fail-Safe failsafe eases back you cannot and Zur scoffs time to get back to work my programming is incomplete when I accomplish my mission then what zernar tosses Fail-Safe back into his capsule I'll be back with your next update he takes off the mask walking back to the computer and goes through the prior night's arrest mugger got lucky last night landed a 2x4 in my chest be better Bruce soon after that Bruce blinks continuing his research on the Riddler completely unaware that he is now missing 20 minutes and there you have it Batman 136. now I was gonna wait for a few issues but this kind of felt like the perfect Bridger issue to come out of Batman in the bat verse and set us up for the next 

big storyline plus I also wanted to bring you that backup that kind of gives you the 


origins of failsafe I thought you guys would enjoy that one this is an incredible Batman book chip sidarski the writer for this is just doing incredible work with this and I love it it's one of my favorite Batman stories so I hope you guys enjoyed it as well make sure you like flow  be back with more very soon















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Post a Comment

0 Comments