How to make teeth stronger naturally

  I was just taking care of my Oral Health. 



I thought I have not done any articles 📰📰📰 on Oral Health



So, as we age, we experience discoloration, yellowness of our teeth



especially for women smile is the most beautiful thing so what all I do for my oral health? Number One











I will give you small tips but first I will start with this. I have braces.




So, you guys know that we get calcium deposits on our teeth




For example, I have a gap in my lower teeth and a gap in my upper teeth and it fills up with deposits as we age




So, Why does it get filled?




It gets calcium deposits that is why we use Vitamin K2 with Vitamin D



Why?




Because the calcium doesn't know where to go, it starts to get absorbed in different parts of the body




For example, in your arteries




and then calcium oxalate stones, Right?




In a similar way, calcium gets deposited in the teeth due to which we get stones. So, I am going to clean it.  




I was about to do it, then I thought I should do it with you guys 



there are three modes 




Strong




Middle




Soft




The gap you see in between the teeth starts to get filled with Calcium stones




Now, I should rinse my mouth 




but I am not doing it, I will clean a bit more




So




Yeah, I use this to get rid of calcium deposits from my teeth




Calcium deposits weaken the root of your teeth




That's Tip Number One




Tip Number Two




At the night, I do a gum massage




Massage helps in increasing the blood flow 



you can also do it with gloves but I wash my hands 


properly and then I do a massage in round 




 So if you are experiencing any type of pain in your gums, so what you need in that area is blood flow




So, you need to massage your gums




and number third is for anti-bacterial effect,


I don't have mouthwash, I use coconut pulling  




because coconut has anti-bacterial 


properties. I do it three times a week  




or four times a week so you take coconut oil 


and then you gargle it 




it becomes like foam. You can do it for 5,7 or 8 minutes



that is number two third and number four 


I do it sometimes for teeth whitening now listen  




very carefully three percent hydrogen 


peroxide with little bit of baking soda  




and again massage on my teeth because it can cause 


to discoloration 




Two times in a week




Because I am a coffee drinker




i was having my coffee and coffee stain your 


teeth okay and smile is beautiful 




With age, your teeth start to become yellowish




there so these are the four things I do 




I will give you one small tip. There is even scientific research for that.




What we usually do while brushing in the morning is that we wet the brush and then apply toothpaste




So, do not wash the brush. Just put the paste in and brush your teeth.




I do not do anything unless there is scientific research backing it.




so water is a kind of dilution that whiten things


  




So, these are the four tips. What else do I do apart from that?




you can look at my tongue I do not have any white 


deposits on my tongue the reason is 




I take a low-carb diet. I do not eat a biscuit, rusk, or roti. bread that's why i do not have a deposit on my tongue




In your mouth, you have bacterial colony hair they they 


feed on sugar and carbohydrates is a sugar  




and that is why my mouth doesn't stink. that's true I always kiss 


my daughter Sophie I give her a smooch  




right in the bed so when I go to wake up Sophie, I smooch her AND











her mouth never stinks even before brushing the 


reason is she has a very good bacterial colony  



one more thing which I practiced when I was 


in the corporate sector.




In the corporate sector, back in old days, about 10 years ago




I was not into health and I used to eat biscuits with tea, and have rotis. At that time I was new in Germany.




So, I used to go to the meetings and what happens there is 




people are sitting right next to you, Right?




So, you need to be a lot more careful that you do not have a bad breath.




So, In Germany, there are rooms which are soundproof 


  




So, I used to go to the room and do singh asana and what is sing asana??  




You sit like a tiger or a lion and then you make a sound with your mouth while taking out your tongue




 You can google about it and it was 


so effective 




"So effective, you know"




Singh asana helps you get the smell out of your mouth.




Understood?




For the bad bacteria, I take the pre-probiotic powder  




and I take xylitol-based chewing 




That is how I made B12 pills because it has Xylitol




is a sweetener and will sweeten it up. It kills bad bacteria and there are even now Xylitol based toothpaste




which I will launch very soon because when I go to India, I take Xylitol-based toothpaste with me




So, the things I do not get in India, I launch them so that other people could also benefit from them




do share this information  


I think it's important it's the  




seven tips are from the world-renowned 


doctors I learned I always learn from doctors




Whenever I have to learn about something, of course, I do not get dream about it



what I do is let's say I want to read about 


oral health or PCOS or tyrant what do I do?




This is my way of mastering a subject.




I go Io and I put in the title, let's say tooth decay and I see who are  




the world's best doctors and if they have websites and I start reading their websites




and then I look if these doctors are associated with any businesses




may be he is writing because 




he's associated with some business so 


he always put the links to the resources  




and then I click on the resources and cross-check whether the resources are credible.




Who has funded the study? whether a business or corporate is behind it.




that's how I check and get my 


knowledge into my practice 




Bye Guys Bye





Post a Comment

0 Comments